Tuesday 4 June 2013

First Day

• Pre Camp

• What sounds interesting about this project?
The main part of the project which sounds really interesting is the scanning through the electron microscope I find the electron microscope. This is because it is a main part of nano technology which I am really keen on.

• What do you think you can learn from this project?
I think I can learn a lot from this project. Mainly because there are 3 different parts in this project. All of them related but really spread apart. So this would increase my knowledge which would be a huge help to decide which path I am going to take in the later part of my life.

• Any immediate questions regarding the project?
At the moment, I do not have any questions regarding this project as I think I have not been fully exposed to this field of science yet. But once I start on this project, I am very sure I would have many questions.

• Plenary Sessions

•Note down at least one key learning point for each session

I did not attend the first session as I had to attend the Singapore Maths Olympiad. However, I found the second plenary session about animation rather interesting. An interesting point I learnt about animation which I never knew about is that 3D animation is more cheaper and cost effective when compared to 2D films. In the next plenary session about nanotechnology, I learnt that nanotechnology is really helpful to cure many diseases however, many nano robots require motor which is really hard to make as it becomes too hot and would not be able to be fit inside a human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment